Does thinking on your feet make you feel stuck?
WIM3 member, Julie Ostrow, Humor, Laughter, and Improv Coach will discuss "Using Improv to Improve Your Networking and Public Speaking Skills".
Through the use of humor and laughter, Julie will coach participants to take themselves less seriously and give their presentations from a lighter perspective and still make their point.
You'll learn to...
- Communicate clearly and effectively and with confidence.
- Make comfortable eye contact with your audience.
- Read your audience and gauge if your message is being received how you intended.
- Be better equipped and comfortable handling unexpected questions and interruptions.
- Participate in discussions with ease and confidence.
Fill out the form below to register for this Chit Chat.
Cost: Food and/or Beverage of Your Choice